Friday, March 23, 2007

Attention Please...


A small note to all my readers:

I would really like you to know and understand one very important issue:

My blog is not, in any way or by any means, a place where I try to offend or insult anyone. It is not as "anonymous" stated: a "crime scene".

This blog is the only way for me to vent and talk about what is bothering me and what is going on through my rather "intricate" brain!

Every reference available here to anyone is not about this him or her as a person, it is about how I feel towards the events or situations that cause me to be uncomfortable or sometimes hurt.

As you can see, my blog does not speak one color, it addresses as many issues as my mind manifests. It is a reflection of me to myself and those who take the time to know who I am and what my current thoughts revolve around.

Any comment here, whether it be positive or negative, is simply a reaction to what I wrote about what I feel. It is not an attack on the person the post might refer to indirectly.

Thank you all for understanding!

Beebee…

3 comments:

zeezazoo on Friday, March 23, 2007 said...

a letter from the writer :D
it is ur blog after all beebee... u can write whatever u like in it... those who don't like it or feel that these posts were writen to attack him/her... they can simply stop checking it!!

write whatever u want and take it off ur chest... u r an amazing writer and u write the best when u r angry or sad or really happy!! i prefer the happy posts to tell u the truth :D

Anonymous said...

As it is known, the issues you address to yourself first are part of a global "being" matter that each unique person refers to in many situations of one's life and experiences.

Therefore, what lets someone be what he/she is, is part of a wide plan that is conditioned exclusively through other "beings" which makes the situation difficult in the inside existence and the outside to make things simple.

Mind and body relation for some gurus in many transcendental and sacred disciplines (not religions) is translated in a word that sounds like "whole" it is the word "holistic".

One could never understand why all vital elements (including the hidden ones, spiritual and psychological) lose their balance to turn someone of being seen as "normal" to "abnormal" and its synonyms.

One thing is for sure, in this period of total confusions and daily life-threatening situations, balance in the mind and body have lost their EQ ( to refer to the sonic jargon) and so most of us are in a perpetual restoration of our beings, and condemned between the mechanical future of beings that is digitized or wanting to reminisce our original existence.

In 2000 years or so, evolution has granted us more stupidity than connecting us to ourselves, unfortunately that is.

So to the author of this blog, hospital that you've been interned in for "abnormal" reasons is maybe the most normal thing.

Anonymous said...

What a good lawyer
we wish you can really handle the influence your " !! " expressions

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009