Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Sleep Overdose!


Good morning everyone… It is now 7:16 a.m. according to the local time of Jordan – Amman.

I am currently experiencing a very strange yet old feeling that is a result of way too much sleep (way more than any normal and healthy human being needs)!

I have so much to say, so much is going on in this little yet complex head of mine but I will not reveal anything so I will not cause anyone to be "angered" or even "slightly upset" from me.

All I will say this morning is I have overdosed on sleep due to my lack of ability to react, talk, argue, comment, or do anything that requires will and effort! I am completely and utterly numb to the world around me…

I really hope that you all have a better start for your day…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks

BeeBee on Tuesday, March 27, 2007 said...

What exactly are you thanking me for anonymous? The fact that I hoped u'd have a better day or the fact that I didn't really express what's on my mind and what I'm feeling? Both ways, ur welcome!!!!

zeezazoo on Tuesday, March 27, 2007 said...

ok!! i wrote a looong comment on this subject, but an error occurred and deleted everything, i guess it's because of all the philosophy i've been writing :D :D
anyway, i just wanted to say that sleeping so much when u r sad is a lot like eating, sometimes u can't eat and u don't feel like seeing food when u r sad and some other times u eat more than ever...
but sleeping so much i guess is not healthy... cuz u r running away from everything instead of facing ur troubles... u r staying alone so much these days and that's a part of depression!!
well, my advice for u, forget about last night, forget about the past, go ahead and wake up, w sa7si7i and try to have a good fun day, cuz who knows what future is hidding for u?!?! i know that there is something nice waiting for u today :)
yalla... have a nice day beebee!

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009