Friday, March 30, 2007

Could Things Get Worse?


I still can't believe that this much can happen to one person in less than 5 hours!

This is what happened to me today between 12:30 p.m. till 4:30 p.m.:

I had this excruciating pain in my abdomen that was killing me…
Everyone left the house...
I made one of the "scariest" and most vital decisions in my life and I needed to talk to someone, anyone, just to vent…
There was an electricity cut off (so I had no access to TV, Internet, anything!)
My phone ran out of battery and I didn't know anyone's number by heart!
My second phone was out of credits and I didn't know my other number!
I was still home alone, getting more frustrated; more pain was resulting from the stress…
The only friend's number that I was able recall "could not be reached"!
I couldn't leave the house because some people were supposed to come and see it (and none showed up since the morning!)

I was on the verge of losing my sanity! I mean really, how could that many "messed up" things happen to one person in such a short period of time? And more importantly, why???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

30.30.
03.03.
03.30.
30.03.


does it make any sense?
well it appears to be a mixture of numbers.

but if any one reads between the numbers, they will find a mixture of happiness & agony.

Anonymous said...

yea,u could die,so be happy cos that aint happend

BeeBee on Saturday, March 31, 2007 said...

Anonymous 1: what is happiness and what is agony? Can u really define them??? I bet u will never be able to do so... Cuz they are so intermingles and so mixed up, just as the numbers u put so there is no one true definition for either of them...


Anonymous 2: I meant u're alive... This post is about what is the worst than could happen to u when ur alive, during a certain day, on given hours!!!

Anonymous said...

i bet u can define them yourself...

i bet u can define happiness once u search among those numbers and

i bet u can define agony once u
search among those numbers too.

all u need to do is to stare inside the numbers and there you go...

zeezazoo on Friday, April 06, 2007 said...

yeah it could get worse!!
if a thief broke in the house :D
if it was all a setup to rob the house :) just like the movies...

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009