Friday, March 09, 2007

My Sun Is Gone!


My sun didn't stay around for long… It decided to walk out on me after one day!
I tried hard to keep faith in my heart, I tried to hold on to it, I begged it to stay!
Seems that my sun went to look for someone else to shine its warmth upon…
And just as it fled away my smiles, peace and cheerfulness were simply gone!
My sun must have felt the enormous pain that in my heart creeps and dwells…
It must have heart the shrieking of the haunting memories in my cells!
My sun must have tried to hold on but found out that it will be in vain!
Just because my world is so filled of sadness, tears and rain!
Can I blame my sun? Can I call it selfish and use bad names?
Can I ask it to stay around with me and bear my anger's flames?
What should I expect from my sun after all is said and done?
When the closest people to me just left me here undone!

1 comments:

zeezazoo on Friday, March 09, 2007 said...

well, it's complicated here beebee...
i think ur sun came like if she had a duty or a task to do... she came on ur birthday and then her job was finished... and that is so selfish of her... cuz for those who love u, they should treat u everyday as if it was ur birthday... ur sun should have stayed around u, cuz she saw how good she made u feel... she can't give up on u that easy, no one should... we all have troubles in our lives... if we didn't count on people and things around us to help us and keep our mind off it... then what's the use?!?! i prefer to be alone than to be with friends and people who don't care about me and make it worse on me!!
yes, u should expect more from ur sun cuz u asked for her help and not for just one day in the year...

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009