Thursday, March 08, 2007

Others People's Words That Apply to Me...


"These days, I feel so BLACK...I just hate it when I need someone so bad, from my experiences; I believe that staying alone in the corner is better than engaging with people who are wearing Masks...
I hate it when I need someone so much...but what I hate most, when I try to hold a hand and be rejected... it hurts...yet I can not shed a tear or speak about it...
I don't know why does it have to be this way, but I hate it when people who are very close to me do not understand me...and do the same mistakes they did to me although I cleared it...maybe it is just so much fun to torture me, isn't it?
Many things happened to me lately, most of them are tough and painful. Many of them remind me of the scary childhood memories I had...
I have not cried from a month or so! I mean, I cannot really cry from my heart...yes I may cry but it does not ease the pain I am feeling...I can not cry really bad like I used to anymore...I hate this...
It's like all the things that hurts me gathered together, and now they formed a HUGE mountain of pain and hurt that sets on my heart and weakens me slowly everyday...
I lost all my defenses..."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the feeling to be there will never change!
if u feel wts deep inside ull not think this way!
hope u got better now!

Anonymous said...

not helping you when you need,,makes me feel so small,and bcos ur so far,dunno iza yalle mdeya2ik right know is the same thing u told me about b4,so bee plz be closer to us,maybe we help somehow

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009