Thursday, March 15, 2007

Snowing in Amman...


Winter has decided to say its farewell with white and fluffy snow…
I look outside my window and watch the snow flakes fall and glow!
People are all inside their homes, covered with their blankets as they walk around…
Listening to the sound of the wind and watching the purity of the white snow touching the ground…
I can't describe how peaceful the snow makes me feel inside…
Yet some pain is far too deep for that beauty to take away or hide…
Those who were far seem to get farther and farther away…
Yet, I grab my coat and rush outside in the snow to play!
The question lies deep within my soul and my every heart beat…
When will peacefulness find me just like the snow found Amman, its every house, its every street?

6 comments:

zeezazoo on Thursday, March 15, 2007 said...

oh, btw, nice photo.. i like it!! u look good!!
the photographer is really good :)

zeezazoo on Thursday, March 15, 2007 said...

i hope soon... sooner than soon...
enjoy the snow beebee...
remember when i hit u in the eye with a snow ball 7 or 8 years ago?! :D i don't think u forget that :D :D
i miss al lweibdeh... we used to have so much fun then!! beside the eye thing :)
peace!!

BeeBee on Thursday, March 15, 2007 said...

And yes! I do remember the time u hit me in the eye! That was mean and painful! :P One day, I will repay u :P

BeeBee on Thursday, March 15, 2007 said...

U always find ways to praise urself! :P I miss those times as well! We used to be so crazy and care-free!

zeezazoo on Thursday, March 15, 2007 said...

repay?!?! don't u think it's a bit late for that?? it's been 8 years :)
and i find ways to praise myself?! :) well, i think i'm good, cuz u r using these photos and showing them to people all around the world :P
i miss all the crazy carefree times we used to had...
salute for all the good memories we share my friend!!
piece

yaser on Saturday, March 17, 2007 said...

hi beebee,here in Syria also there was snowfall on heights ,unfortunately i couldn't enjoy the wonder of it as some of my friends did:(

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009