Friday, March 30, 2007

Love: Finally Defined...


Have you ever fought for something so solidly until at one fracture of a second you realize that you were fighting for the wrong thing?

I have always thought about love in different ways and gave it various definitions. In countless lines and lines I have described it and glorified it and condemned it. On many occasions I have called for it, begged for it and on numerous others I have wished for it to disappear and to just "leave me alone"!

Tonight, after all those days and nights that have passed, after all the tears and joy I have felt mainly due to or as a result of love or a loved one, I think I have finally found the "real" definition of love according to who I am, what I believe and my experiences…

What is love according to me?

Simply, love is not respect, loyalty, care and understanding. These four elements could be found in any relationship between any two people or even within a group of people (colleagues at work are an example).

Love is when two people BOTH feel that they are meant to be together, that they are made for each other. It is when two people instinctively believe that destiny has arranged their meeting and brought them together for a purpose. Then, and only then, are these two people able to truly and sincerely be there for each other, give "the best of their best", compromise and sacrifice. If those conditions are not met then the road for those two will eventually get to an end in a very short duration and time sphere; everything done within that duration will be useless!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool! Exactly u r 100 percent right. peace

Anonymous said...

Best of the Best!!!

BeeBee on Wednesday, April 04, 2007 said...

Yeah, the best of the best, something ppl promise to do yet never get around to it!

Anonymous said...

im sure Pple did The Best Of Their Best...
but the world finds it not enough!

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009