Monday, March 26, 2007

A Three % Increase!


Recently, I have been told that my posts are increasing almost around three percent per month on average. Therefore, this post is especially dedicated to explain what the reasons behind this increase may be!

Well, first of all, I guess I have more free time on my hands these days due to the fact that my working hours are less and that I spend a lot of time at home in the evenings.

Second of all, I have been doing a lot of research lately in different fields, mostly marketing, yet through this research I tend to come across different terms that trigger an idea or a thought.

Finally, and as importantly, I think I am experiencing the same level of stress, anxiety, anger, happiness, disappointments, sadness etc., yet the need to share those with people is getting bigger or the number of people who I used to share those feelings with face to face has suddenly decreased due to "macro factors"!

3 comments:

zeezazoo on Monday, March 26, 2007 said...

3% :D :D
u come with weird yet funny posts sometimes :D
3% is very good, i feel that ur articles are like stock market :D
these days the market is good, so ur stocks are increasing... i think we should take advantage and read more and more and enjoy ur wonderful writings :)
u r doing a good job... u should start thinking seriously about publishing... yalla...

BeeBee on Monday, March 26, 2007 said...

I am seriously thinking about publishing but I still need time to organize the great amount of writings I have! I hope this work out well! And soon! I need something big to lift my spirits up!

zeezazoo on Tuesday, March 27, 2007 said...

it's gonna lift a lot of things up :D specially ur spirits with all the money u r going to make :D :D it's gonna be a hit and i'm sure of that, specially that i'm gonna design it for u :D u r going to let me design it... right?!?!
yalla go for it and i'll help u as much as i could... and i guess all those who read ur blog agree with me and they r giving u their support by leaving those interesting comments to the things u write... to the pieces of art u keep on amaze us with...
keep up the good job girl...

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009