Friday, March 23, 2007

Nature Effect...


Whenever the world is sad and gloomy, only nature can make it a better place…
You can see how the wind playing with my hair can so easily draw a smile on my face…
Looking at the starts, watching the trees sway and feeling the gentle spring breeze…
It can take my mind off all the painful memories and can put my soul at ease…
Nothing can be warmer than nature's love and embrace…
Nothing can be greater then nature's beauty and grace…
As I sat there contemplating the sky, the stars and the lands that extend below…
I could feel the wickedness of the world fade and the rapid events of life merely flow…
Nothing can compare to the peace I feel in my heart when I am surrounded by nature's splendor…
It makes me feel so alive, so pure, so soft and so tender…
Once again, I stand in awe for this great present God has sent…
I thank God for every breeze, every tree, and every flower with a sweet scent…

2 comments:

zeezazoo on Sunday, March 25, 2007 said...

well, i wanna thank God too for every breeze, tree and flower that put u in this peacefully mood...
nature is amazing... u can sit there and look at it for hours and hours... and the amazing thing about it, that every moment has it's specialty or quality...

BeeBee on Monday, March 26, 2007 said...

I wish all our moments in life had some kind of peace and tranquility... That we didn't have to wait a day, a few days or a week for one moment of happiness or comfort... Yet, this is life, nothing is ever perfect, nothing is complete and not on any level!

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009