Friday, March 09, 2007

Spider Solitaire!


As I sat in front of my PC, thinking about my life while playing "Spider Solitaire", a thought just crossed my mind… What would you do if you had the chance to go back in time and do things differently?

Well, sadly enough, as I figured out from this "mediocre" game: Whenever I failed to finish the game, each time I chose "Restart this game", I failed again and again! I never got it right!

So, if I want apply the same to my life, if I had the chance to go back and change the past, would I do things in a different way? Will things turn out to my interest? I really don't think so!

4 comments:

zeezazoo on Saturday, March 10, 2007 said...

u r comparing ur life to a game of slitaire?! :) ok, nice thought :) i've always thought about something like this... i'll talk about it in my blog :D
BUT, i really wish life was as easy as a game of solitaire!! cuz it's easy to know where did u go wrong in this game and make things better and have a happy ending... but when u change ur past with ur life, u may have good results but those results may be really bad in the future for u... no one can know... but what happened has happened and no one can do anything about it, so forget about ur past and look at ur future and try to avoid mistakes so u won't think about them after a couple of months from now and wish u had the chance to change them!!!
u have an amazing future awaiting for u...

Abbass Al Sharif on Saturday, March 10, 2007 said...

the way you think shows that you are on the right way! the right way does not have to be straight, but it should be curved and each end point on that curve is a new start...

Indaxi on Saturday, March 10, 2007 said...

just wondering,,are you afraid to put a pic of me on your facebook or ur blog ??? hehehehe

BeeBee on Saturday, March 10, 2007 said...

No put if u noticed, I just added a few cuz I didn't have time

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009