Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Morning Breeze...


I left the house, locked the door behind me and headed on my short morning trip to the main road…
Today, for the first time in two weeks, I felt something I haven't felt in years…
I felt the cool breeze play with my hair, gently caressing every lock as the sun touched my face softly and tenderly…
I could see my hair shine in different colors, and I could see the trees sway and shine as well…
I wish I could have those days back again… Those days in Beirut… When I used to feel this sensation every single day as I walked to university or to my work, or even when I went shopping…

I guess you never realize the value of what you have until you lose it…

1 comments:

zeezazoo on Sunday, March 25, 2007 said...

this is a fact, you never realize the value of what you have until you lose it... and sometimes until u feel that u r going to lose it soon!!

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009