Thursday, March 22, 2007

Jumbled Thoughts...


Have you ever sat around, waiting, for hours, for a phone call?

I am quiet sure, at one point or another, you must have…

Well, personally, I HATE waiting, but what I hate most is when that thing I'm waiting for turns out to be nothing I hoped for, so far away from what I have expected and not even close to what I needed!

I feel silly sometimes, really, I do…

I feel so childish because I have those impossible little dreams of a perfect life, a perfect home, a perfect relationship, and above all, a perfect love…

Hehe, "love", what an overused word to a rather almost nonexistent concept! I don't even know what "I love you" means anymore because I guess people say it all the time, in different occasions and most of the time for the wrong reasons or simply because they do not grasp its importance or grace anymore!

Back to me, well, this "dreamy, utopian" world I live in, or used to live in, I can't really make up my mind about that, where do you think it always got me? I'll tell you, nowhere!

Now, I look back at those years and I look at what's going on with me now… nothing is different, other than the names, the place and the faces…

Anyway, enough thinking for one day…

Good night world…

2 comments:

zeezazoo on Thursday, March 22, 2007 said...

don't feel so childish because of the dreams u have... who doesn't have dreams?? and childish ones?? we all dream of having a convertible car, so fast and a good sound system in it. for example!!
the bad thing about ur dreams that they can't be achieved from one part... u can't say i want a perfect love with this person or that and have it!!! no matter how much u work on it and how much u try or give... if the other person doesn't have that dream with u, i guess u can't make ur dream come true...
so what i suggest is: u have to know the other persons' dreams with u before starting ur dreams with him!!! this will make a biiiig huge difference for the way u r living and the pain u r feeling!! believe u the me!

the word "love" well, it is an overused word, and u r right people r saying it all the time and in different occasions... and most of them don't mean it or even mean something close to it!! but u can't deny this word and this feeling, cuz some people mean it and some other people don't say it or express it until they r sure they feel it 100%...
keep ur faith in love and in humanity... but learn how to love and how to give love and even how to dream!!
good luck beebee
and good night..

Anonymous said...

what a deprived guy , all the world is stabbing him with sharp yet vague words.
Crime scene :The undeniable Existance of the Soul

 

The Undeniable Existence of The Soul Blak Magik is Designed by productive dreams for smashing magazine Bloggerized by Ipiet © 2009